||Narendra Singh 'Chintu' (A free-lance
||12th April, 1968 at Udaipur,
||Masters in Drawing & Painting from
M.L.Sukhadia University, Udaipur, 1990
||Saint Paul's Senior Secondary School,
Computer Education - Mr.
Prashant Vajpayee, Udaipur
- Awarded research grant by Lalit Kala Academy, New Delhi
for Graphics, worked at Rashtriya Lalit Kala Kendra,Lucknow for 92-93.
- Awarded Maharana Raj Singh gold medal by Maharana Mewar
foundation, Udaipur, 1991.
- 1st Position and gold medal at National Youth Festival at
- 1st position at West Zone Youth Festival at Udaipur, 1989.
- Udaipur, Raj. in 1991 and 1992
- Lucknow, U.P in 1993
- Ahemdabad, Guj. in 1994
- Jaipur, Raj. in 1995 and 1997
- Chandigarh in 1998
- Indore, M.P in 2000
- Organised in Udaipur 'The International Mobile Art
Exhibition', participated by three artists Ms. Elain M. Rudis (U.S.A). Mr. Maqbool (India)
and N.S Chintu (India) held at Udaipur (India), Montreal (Canada) and California (U.S.A)
- Participated in 'Kala-Kumbh', an International Exhibition
of Art organised by 'Panchamrit' New Delhi in 1991.
- Organised by Lalit Kala Academy (Art work of the Research
Grant Awardee 92-93) at lucknow, Calcutta, Bhuwaneshwar, Madras, and New Delhi in 1994.
- Participated at number of art Exhibitions, Kala Melas and
Mobile art exhibitions in Rajasthan and other parts of India.
- Attended All India Artists' camps, organised by 'Tuklika',
at the country sides of Udaipur in 1987, 88 and 89.
- 'AAJ' All India graphics camps at Udaipur in 1991 &
- 'AAJ' All India Painters camp at Udaipur in 1995.
- 'ARLEM-BEER' painters camp at Goa in 1992.
- KALA-SHODH SANSTHAN state level Artists' Camp at Jaipur in
- Given demonstration on the seminar of CAMLIN COLOUR
COMPANY at Udaipur in 1999.
- Art-Works are in collection of Lalit kala Academy, New
- Museum of fine Arts, Punjab University, Chandigarh.
- Rajasthan Lalit kala Academy, Jaipur.
- Jawahar kala Kendra, Jaipur.
- M.L.Sukhadia University, Udaipur.
- Private Collections India & Abroad.
45, Bapu Bazaar, Opp. Natraj Lodge,
Udaipur-313001 ( Raj.) INDIA
Phone : (0294) 417497 (O) 524187 (R)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org